Wednesday, October 26, 2022

It seems the spirits have been playing pranks... and I've got an apology for you.

 Timothy, you signed up to receive email from Rose's Simple Mystic Miracles, LLC. on 2022-07-16 02:46:16. I love having you as a part of my Simple Mystic Miracles Magickal Family, and I respect your trust and privacy. You can unsubscribe from my Magickal Emails at any time, although I hope you stay with me for many years to come. <3

Unsubscribe/Update Email


Dear Timothy,

It seems the spirits have been playing pranks... and I've got an apology for you.

If you tried to register for The Spell Casting Club "Samhain Special" 7-Day Free Trial, and were shocked to see time had expired...

... well, the Magickal Gremlins were working over time to keep you and I on our toes. :)

Your "ghost guide" has led you back to the portal of Samhain Magick

Remember... inside you'll find all sorts of Magickal Wonders and spells for all sorts of things...

... all created with my Magickal Formula:

Love Light + Teacher + Focus = Magick.

... which is why we hear things like this every day in the Secret Spell Casting Club...

"Hello everyone. I just want to say I'm so happy to be here. I look forward to meeting you. I am so very pleased to finally doing something about the feelings for Magick that I have had my whole life. Feeling that I was not in the right place.

I think I am home now. I've only just started. I can tell you I want to dive in and absorbed any and everything I can. Thank you for allowing me into your world” 
–Sonya S. (one of our many brand new students!)

Now, in the spirit of the season, let's get the attention of your "Ghost Guide"  to help you navigate through the wonders you are about to experience during Samhain... <3


Rose's "Ghost Guide" Attraction Spell

Perform this spell any night before Samhain to attract your Ghost Guide.

Step 1: Set up a basic altar, and include a picture of someone you love that you've lost (if you have someone specific in mind... if not do not include a picture.)

Step 2: Select something that has a fragrance you love... or a fragrance that reminds you of the person you've lost. (This could be anything: a perfume, cologne, leaves from a certain type of tree, a special type of flower, etc...)

If you're having problems picking something, sit quietly, close your eyes and allow your mind to wander about "fragrances and smells"... and you'll soon pick the perfect one.

Step 3: Make sure the candles on your basic altar setup are lit, and sit with your eyes closed and your hands flat on your altar table.

Say out loud:

"Spirit Ghost, you know who you are, and you know I need you now.

I will help you, and you'll help me.

On this life long journey, together we'll be."

Step 4: Now, present your chosen fragrance on top of your altar table. Say:

"This special fragrance is my gift to you.

May it draw you close and true."

Step 5: Close your eyes and think about the deepest love you've ever felt... it's important to feel strong emotions here - either for the Ghost you're calling on, or for someone else in your past (or present).

It's important to emit vibrations of pure and total love... however you need to do it.

Take 5 minutes to do this.

Step 6: Next say...

"Ghost Guide, my special friend...

Send me a sign that you've heard me and then...

We'll be together, joined at the hip...

Partners forever, in your world and mine."

Step 7: For the next few days try to be as "aware" as you can be about the surroundings around your home. You'll see a sign of love and compliance from your Ghost Guide... 


I can't wait to see where this all takes you dear Timothy.

I'm right here with you, always. <3

Remember, do the above spell soon, and then join with us on the most Magickal Day of the year.

Where anythhing is possible... literally! ;)

The 2022 Samhain Live Group Spell: The Witches' New Year Candle Of Banishing Bad Energy - And Attracting 1 Beauitufl Blessing Of Your Choosing...

Sirena Moon explains our wonderful 2022 Samhain Live Group Ritual...

Brightest Blessings,

Rose Ariadne

Your Warm And Caring "Resident Witch In Charge"
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Marx